PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
PAIR WITH: Ice Wine, Sparkling Demi Sec
- 1 quart fresh or frozen blueberries (or any fruit)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- In a greased 8 x 8 pan spread and press some of the mixture on the bottom. Layer with berries. Top with remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until brown and bubbling.
- Additional baking time may be necessary if using frozen berries.