Official Club Policy
- The Warner Vintner's Club ships four times per year. Roughly in January, April, July and October. These dates are subject to change each year.
- Billing occurs approximately one week prior to shipments and pickup availability.
- Email notifications are sent approximately one week before billing detailing the wines, dates, and costs.
- Members must update billing and shipping information prior to shipping. Redirections and re-shipments are subject to additional fees.
- You will automatically be sent the current release upon enrollment. Please contact us for special arrangements.
- All shipments legally require an adult signature (21 or older) upon delivery.
- Please ship to a business address if at all possible.
- Pickup members have 45 days from billing to pick up their wines. After which, shipping will be billed and your wines will be sent to you.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email prior to billing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warner Vineyards is not responsible for temperature fluctuations during or after shipments. All shipments are subject to weather holds.
- We are unable to place memberships on hold indefinitely. If you need to stop, please cancel your membership via email at email@example.com
- Package redirections are subject to $15 charge.
Cancellation PolicyWarner Vineyards requests that members commit to receiving at least 3 wine club shipments when they sign up for the Wine Club. If a member cancels prior to receiving the first 3 shipments, a $75 cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card on file in order to process the cancellation.
Warner Vineyards members are able to place their wine club shipments on hold for a maximum of 2 consecutive releases. The member’s shipments will be automatically reinstated after this maximum hold time. If a member does not wish to receive the shipments after the maximum hold time, they must cancel their membership and cancellation fees may apply.
These policies are effective for all members starting January 1, 2019.