This Page is Being Updated.
Please call 269-657-3165 if you have questions. Thank you for your patience!
Warner Winery & Tasting Room, historically located inside the renovated 1898 Paw Paw Waterwork's station, is an ideal location for weddings, ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, showers and bachelor/bachelorette parties. In addition, the 1914 Grand Trunk Railroad passenger car is available as a unique setting for private parties as well.
Rooms and Spaces to Rent
- Center Dining Room (Max 80 people)
- Historic Room (Max 42 people)
- Rail Car & Deck (Max 40 people)
- Outside Patio and Amphitheater (Max 175 people)
Rental Fees by the Hour
- Minimum 2 hours; no more than 6 hours
- Private Events may include but are not limited to:
- Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal Dinner, or other celebrations
- $100 per hour for Monday-Thursday
- $125 per hour for Friday-Sunday
- 8 hours
- Ceremony and Reception in 2 rooms/space you choose.
- Additional costs for more rooms/space.