Completed in 1898, our tasting room was originally the waterworks station for the village of Paw Paw, MI. Water from artesian wells powered the plant, first by steam and after 1908 by hydro-electricity. In the 1920's the wells were capped, and the structure soon fell into disrepair. The Warner family purchased the property in 1967 and using lumber from old wine casks and period materials, the station was remodeled and became a tourist and education center.
*Brewhaus/Restaurant Hours are different.
Tastings are $10 and include 5 tastes of wine, beer, and/or cider.
In order to provide special attention to all our guests, please call for group reservations. A 50% deposit is required.
- Wine, beer, seltzers & cider tastings; also sold by the glass, bottle, or growler
- Buses/groups of 10+ allowed with reservation
- Family Friendly
- Cheese boards available
- Brewhaus offers full food menu
- Live music
- Outdoor patio along the Paw Paw River
- Rentals for weddings & private events