PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 13 minutes
PAIR WITH: Classic White Demi Sec , Chardonnay Reserve , Grapes of Love
- 2 pounds shelled, large sea scallops
- 1/2 pound prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- toothpicks, soaked in water
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Wrap each scallop with a thin slice of prosciutto, and secure with a toothpick.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Arrange scallops on the grill, and baste with butter. Cook for 5 minutes, turn, and baste with butter. Cook for another 8 minutes, or until opaque.